CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Ideas!!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!

I been brainstorming, Several of our crafty friends have there own line of stamps and I haven't seen any just deadicated to EARTH DAY so, here were my ideas for earth day stamps.. I haven't even seen any at local craft stores.

Reduce Reuse Recycle
Keep earth clean
Save Earths Habitats!
Happy Earth day!
Plant a tree
Eco Friendly
Every day is Earth day
Celebrate Earth
Help Stop extinction
Conserve Energy
Stop Global warming
Beautiful Earth
earth is 70% water
Save the Rainforests
Our Earth is 4.6 billion years old

For small symbols - earth, tree, trash can, the reduce reuse recycle symbol.


Earthday facts on http://www.planetpals.com/fastfacts.html  (very interesting)

0 comments:

Post a Comment