CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BRUCE


Here is another project I did.. The Recipe is...
Cricut cartridge - Best of Pixar
Cardstock is - Bazzill & Stampin up!
1x8 clear bag. I got those from clear bags.com
Blue M&M;s - 30 of them :)

Okay I wanted to make a shout out to my NEW friend Candace!! Thank you so much Candace for Informing me about these AWESOME bags.. Love them.. I actually bought them the same day I asked you about them. Also Please GO visit Candaces blog - she is AWESOME and she just recently WON and Imagine - WOOHOO - CONGRATS again Candace!!!!
 Here is Candace's blog!  http://www.scrapadoodledee.blogspot.com/
Candace also has a Handmade card club going on and you will NOT want to miss out on her GREAT deal!!!!

Fish are Friends NOT food ~ Bruce - Finding Nemo




3 comments:

Monica

I love BRUCE!!!!! Awesome

Amber

Me Too!!!! I think Nemo is just a awesome movie...

Jean

I love these. I am going to have to get some of those bags.

Post a Comment